Hey
I am at the library and sorry I was late in emailing you tonight, but we went to the mall and shopped with the Leiths. So that was fun.
So what have you been up to today?I have had a good week - nothing to exciting. We taught Sammy who is Chris Leith’s girlfriend. That was cool.
We had a good week but Hainline is sick. He got a chest cold and lost his voice. We had to stay in a few days while he recovered but that meant that I got to study a ton. I was so grateful for that opportunity. I am starting two new books - The Marvelous Work and a Wonder and Jesus the Christ. So it has been really good to dive into studying those texts. I love being able to sit and read. I was never a fan of reading before I came out here and now I love starting new books and love the fact that I am learning about so much. I love the chance to share what I learn. Our ward mission leader is cool and I have challenged him to read something that I came across and that I had a question on. I also called and talked to several missionaries about the resurrection. I also talked to pres. So that is really cool to have the resources to talk to someone about anything gospel related. So that is cool.
I got an email from Mel and I do know that Zak is home and that he hopes to go out again - but I do not know why. I should probably not pry into it – it is not my place too.
I got your packages thanks. I still have not gotten yours off but I hope to this week. That is crazy that Brian and those guys are already coming home. It was just yesterday that they went. But of course it feels like yesterday that I left and it has been 8 months. So that is crazy.
Yes - I heard all about the shootings it is weird to think about it. Sometimes I guess I think that we are invincible but things do happen. I am thankful for the Lords guidance all the time and the things that he reveals to me every day.
I love this work.
The church is true.
I love you all!
Peace!
Elder Putnam
I am at the library and sorry I was late in emailing you tonight, but we went to the mall and shopped with the Leiths. So that was fun.
So what have you been up to today?I have had a good week - nothing to exciting. We taught Sammy who is Chris Leith’s girlfriend. That was cool.
We had a good week but Hainline is sick. He got a chest cold and lost his voice. We had to stay in a few days while he recovered but that meant that I got to study a ton. I was so grateful for that opportunity. I am starting two new books - The Marvelous Work and a Wonder and Jesus the Christ. So it has been really good to dive into studying those texts. I love being able to sit and read. I was never a fan of reading before I came out here and now I love starting new books and love the fact that I am learning about so much. I love the chance to share what I learn. Our ward mission leader is cool and I have challenged him to read something that I came across and that I had a question on. I also called and talked to several missionaries about the resurrection. I also talked to pres. So that is really cool to have the resources to talk to someone about anything gospel related. So that is cool.
I got an email from Mel and I do know that Zak is home and that he hopes to go out again - but I do not know why. I should probably not pry into it – it is not my place too.
I got your packages thanks. I still have not gotten yours off but I hope to this week. That is crazy that Brian and those guys are already coming home. It was just yesterday that they went. But of course it feels like yesterday that I left and it has been 8 months. So that is crazy.
Yes - I heard all about the shootings it is weird to think about it. Sometimes I guess I think that we are invincible but things do happen. I am thankful for the Lords guidance all the time and the things that he reveals to me every day.
I love this work.
The church is true.
I love you all!
Peace!
Elder Putnam
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home