On the road again
So we had a fun week last week.
We had interviews this week - so that was good.
I got your packages and I think I like the pants you sent. I think that I am so fat I am in denial - so that was fun. But I will be sending the others back. But please keep them - I promise that I will fit into them again. I am getting exercise but not as much as I want. So hopefully I will go the other way and maybe in the future, I will have you send my old jeans out again.
Also this week, we went on team-up’s with the DL’s - so that was good. We spent over five hours and 100 miles down in ESTL - so that was good to give him a taste of our area. We did not contact one person - so that was not good. But that is our area. So not anything else really happened other than that.
Our investigator has not talked to us - so we are waiting for him to contact us. Hopefully will get to teach him soon.
Sammie is doing well. She is halfway through the book (Book of Mormon?)!!!!!!!!!!! So that is great. Other than that, we are just working on getting a new apt. That would mean that we would have two!!!!!!!!! Because our area is so large, and pres has seen us put forth an all-out effort, and he said that we cannot have any more miles to use, he thinks we should get another apt. So we might be living down in Cahokia. So that would be cool because we have 4 investigators that live down there but we cannot go see them because it would be 100 miles round trip. So it is impossible to get to them and not use up all of our miles. I will let you know when and if we do - so this week should be exciting.
E. Hainline will know this weekend whether he stays or if he goes. I am so excited so we will see. I think that I want him to stay but we will see.
Other than that - I love you all and have a great week!
E. Putnam
We had interviews this week - so that was good.
I got your packages and I think I like the pants you sent. I think that I am so fat I am in denial - so that was fun. But I will be sending the others back. But please keep them - I promise that I will fit into them again. I am getting exercise but not as much as I want. So hopefully I will go the other way and maybe in the future, I will have you send my old jeans out again.
Also this week, we went on team-up’s with the DL’s - so that was good. We spent over five hours and 100 miles down in ESTL - so that was good to give him a taste of our area. We did not contact one person - so that was not good. But that is our area. So not anything else really happened other than that.
Our investigator has not talked to us - so we are waiting for him to contact us. Hopefully will get to teach him soon.
Sammie is doing well. She is halfway through the book (Book of Mormon?)!!!!!!!!!!! So that is great. Other than that, we are just working on getting a new apt. That would mean that we would have two!!!!!!!!! Because our area is so large, and pres has seen us put forth an all-out effort, and he said that we cannot have any more miles to use, he thinks we should get another apt. So we might be living down in Cahokia. So that would be cool because we have 4 investigators that live down there but we cannot go see them because it would be 100 miles round trip. So it is impossible to get to them and not use up all of our miles. I will let you know when and if we do - so this week should be exciting.
E. Hainline will know this weekend whether he stays or if he goes. I am so excited so we will see. I think that I want him to stay but we will see.
Other than that - I love you all and have a great week!
E. Putnam
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home