Bowling and Baptizing
Well hi!
I doing fine now.
We just got done bowling - so that was fun. I did not do well - my high was 168 so that is ok but I can do better. I bowl with a guy that gets up there - he got 201. We go back and forth he is funny. So it is great.
I am losing weight and I am getting better acquainted with everything. We have a baptismal date now set with one of our investigators - so that is cool. It was that guy that wanted the bible. We have got him to stop smoking and he is shooting for the 4th - so that should be wonderful. I look forward to seeing his progression - so that is great. He is great - he totally believes in the Book of Mormon and I love to hear his testimony. One story this week was we got Donald to pray. My comp was going to pray for him but I said no he needs to pray. Afterwards, he said that he has a burning desire in his heart. So that was so cool. He said that he prayed three times after we left so that he could have that feeling every time. He loves having the spirit with him - so that is way cool. He is awesome.
We are increasing our numbers this week. It is way good and I love to see the smile on my comp face when he sees how missionary work goes. I guess I am kind of used to it. I love to see him get fired up. It is really fun and we just go with it.
I hit my head in the bike crash but I was fine. It was good - it knocked sense into me.
Other than that, we have had a good week and I know that this church is true. It is so cool to see you guys catch on to the missionary spirit. I love to see that you went on team ups because I know that I love team ups. They work because then you involve the ward and you have so much fun and you get to feel of the spirit.
I am so excited that things are going well there.
I love you all.
Elder Putnam
I doing fine now.
We just got done bowling - so that was fun. I did not do well - my high was 168 so that is ok but I can do better. I bowl with a guy that gets up there - he got 201. We go back and forth he is funny. So it is great.
I am losing weight and I am getting better acquainted with everything. We have a baptismal date now set with one of our investigators - so that is cool. It was that guy that wanted the bible. We have got him to stop smoking and he is shooting for the 4th - so that should be wonderful. I look forward to seeing his progression - so that is great. He is great - he totally believes in the Book of Mormon and I love to hear his testimony. One story this week was we got Donald to pray. My comp was going to pray for him but I said no he needs to pray. Afterwards, he said that he has a burning desire in his heart. So that was so cool. He said that he prayed three times after we left so that he could have that feeling every time. He loves having the spirit with him - so that is way cool. He is awesome.
We are increasing our numbers this week. It is way good and I love to see the smile on my comp face when he sees how missionary work goes. I guess I am kind of used to it. I love to see him get fired up. It is really fun and we just go with it.
I hit my head in the bike crash but I was fine. It was good - it knocked sense into me.
Other than that, we have had a good week and I know that this church is true. It is so cool to see you guys catch on to the missionary spirit. I love to see that you went on team ups because I know that I love team ups. They work because then you involve the ward and you have so much fun and you get to feel of the spirit.
I am so excited that things are going well there.
I love you all.
Elder Putnam
2 Comments:
Great letter this week! We're excited to hear how the baptism goes on (March) 4th. It is always a great feeling when an investigator is excited about the Book of Mormon and prayer.
Thanks for sharing, rp.
Take care ...
dp
I like that...bowling & baptizing!
Post a Comment
<< Home