Monday, February 27, 2006

A short note for a long week

Hey guys!
How are you?
Sorry it is late today but I did not get the chance yesterday and it was crazy because the library closed.
I had a good week we - moved 5 families this week in and out so that was good.
Hey - I actually had a good experience. I got the opportunity to give the Holy Ghost to Sammie and that was cool. That was the first time on the mission that I got to do that - so that was good.
It was a good service week this week and I enjoyed it.
We are progressing with our investigators and things are well.
I will work on getting a package off this week with pics k?
So I love you and we have to hurry so I don’t get to write a ton.
But I love you and we will talk to you next week!
I love you all.
Elder Putnam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home