Belleville DL
Hey guys!
How are you?
Well sorry that my email was so short last week - I didn’t have a lot of extra time to email you and it has continued to be very crazy here.
I love being around all the other missionaries. It is so cool to think that you can get 20 of the top-notch guys and play ball and doge ball and lots of stuff.
So, Disneyland – wow! It has been awhile since I have been there. I hope that you have fun.
We had a rough week this week. Donald was supposed to be baptized this week but he got in a fight. It was more like an assault - but after getting his butt kicked he went and smoked and so that means that he needs to wait. I do not want that to happen again. We postponed his baptism until he becomes more converted to the gospel. So he will not be baptized for a little while.
This last transfer we got two new missionaries in our place. Elder Grimmer and I are still together and we love it. The new elders are from Washington and Mississippi and there names are Hoyt and Huckaby. I think that we are going to have a blast here and I love it.
Kevin is a stud. I love that guy. He is 43 - so he is old enough to be my dad but he is so humble and ready to learn. I just love the willingness that is coming from him so that is great. We are getting him a job today and he got a hair-cut. His hair was about past his shoulders by a couple inches so that is cool. I have not seen it yet but I am really excited.
I became a district leader this last transfer - so that was stunning. I will do my best in this new calling.Things are going great - I really love this work and hope that I can help change peoples lives forever. I love this work and I am so happy that I could do this. Thanks for you support and I love you and hope that it is way fun in cali.
I love you all.
Elder Putnam
How are you?
Well sorry that my email was so short last week - I didn’t have a lot of extra time to email you and it has continued to be very crazy here.
I love being around all the other missionaries. It is so cool to think that you can get 20 of the top-notch guys and play ball and doge ball and lots of stuff.
So, Disneyland – wow! It has been awhile since I have been there. I hope that you have fun.
We had a rough week this week. Donald was supposed to be baptized this week but he got in a fight. It was more like an assault - but after getting his butt kicked he went and smoked and so that means that he needs to wait. I do not want that to happen again. We postponed his baptism until he becomes more converted to the gospel. So he will not be baptized for a little while.
This last transfer we got two new missionaries in our place. Elder Grimmer and I are still together and we love it. The new elders are from Washington and Mississippi and there names are Hoyt and Huckaby. I think that we are going to have a blast here and I love it.
Kevin is a stud. I love that guy. He is 43 - so he is old enough to be my dad but he is so humble and ready to learn. I just love the willingness that is coming from him so that is great. We are getting him a job today and he got a hair-cut. His hair was about past his shoulders by a couple inches so that is cool. I have not seen it yet but I am really excited.
I became a district leader this last transfer - so that was stunning. I will do my best in this new calling.Things are going great - I really love this work and hope that I can help change peoples lives forever. I love this work and I am so happy that I could do this. Thanks for you support and I love you and hope that it is way fun in cali.
I love you all.
Elder Putnam
1 Comments:
GREAT LETTER .... WONDERFUL MISSIONARY SPIRIT. Elder Drew will do well as a District Leader.
Post a Comment
<< Home