Friday, March 31, 2006

Latest from Belleville, IL

Hey guys!

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Someone was a little excited for that package that I mailed. I did it - I know - I have tried so hard to get to the post office. We would go and find them closed either because we were too late or some holiday - but I did get it off so that is great that you enjoyed it!

OK, so our investigators have crapped out on us this week. They say that we need to give them time and that their life is in shambles but I think that we are trying to help. I think once they realize that, it will be much better for them. So hopefully they will come back.

We had a combined district meeting this week - so that was fun. I also had an interview with Pres. We sat and talked and discussed doctrine. It was great. Then we went to the temple again today. It was glorious. So I learned a lot this week. I can’t wait until me and dad can go to the temple together. I have some pondering ?’s. That will be fun to go with him weekly.

WOW! Cousins are getting engaged! That is crazy. What is wrong with the world? I can’t understand!!!!!!!!!! I guess I will be a lone wolf cousin for a while then!

About the camera - sure do the disk. I think that it burns the movies on the disk and I think that you can watch it on the computer. So try that - other wise I will just save it and we will watch it when I get home.

Well I love you.I am just so tempted to call you - I can wait until mothers’ day it is so close!
I miss you all and Dani - I am sorry that you missed drill but hopefully you are excited to go to ballet west!
I hope Lyssa’s finger feels better.
Good luck Crystal with everything - that is cool that you got another car! Tell me all about it!
I love you - I miss you all.
Elder Putnam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home