Springtime in MO
Hey guys!
I think that we are in the same boat - I have not had the best week. My allergies have killed me this week. Elder Grimmer and I set a goal this week to teach 20 lessons and I have been out most of it due to my allergies. I am constantly doped-up on Benadryl which makes me so loopy during our appt and everything. I have been sleeping about 12 hours a day because I am so tired and cross from the Benadryl. But I know that it works. If it just did not have this many side affects it would be wonderful. So to try to try to stay awake during this week I went on a caffeine binge but it is not helping. So I think that I do not know what to do until the allergy season stops. The winds have not helped any either - it is not fun to be out in them let me tell you.
But overall I had a good week spiritually. I just went to then temple today and that was wonderful. It picked me up and I think that I am ready to go again. We had zone conference this week and we had a combined district meeting this week. So I hope to just ride through it because I know it is just a couple of weeks long and I will be fine when it is over.
We have had no progress with the investigators this week because of the allergy plague. But I hope to talk to Pres this week and get guidance from him.
So I hope everything is going fine.
We saw Moma Weems at the temple - so that was fun. We went out to eat afterwards and it was great.
Hopefully this week will take a turn for the better.
I did buy another digital camera card and I am working on that package still - sorry...
I hope that Dani’s try-outs and everything goes smoothly for you this week.
I am so excited about this new one coming - I can’t believe that I have been out for 11 months - it has flown.
I wish you all a great week.
I love you - I miss you all.
Elder Putnam
I think that we are in the same boat - I have not had the best week. My allergies have killed me this week. Elder Grimmer and I set a goal this week to teach 20 lessons and I have been out most of it due to my allergies. I am constantly doped-up on Benadryl which makes me so loopy during our appt and everything. I have been sleeping about 12 hours a day because I am so tired and cross from the Benadryl. But I know that it works. If it just did not have this many side affects it would be wonderful. So to try to try to stay awake during this week I went on a caffeine binge but it is not helping. So I think that I do not know what to do until the allergy season stops. The winds have not helped any either - it is not fun to be out in them let me tell you.
But overall I had a good week spiritually. I just went to then temple today and that was wonderful. It picked me up and I think that I am ready to go again. We had zone conference this week and we had a combined district meeting this week. So I hope to just ride through it because I know it is just a couple of weeks long and I will be fine when it is over.
We have had no progress with the investigators this week because of the allergy plague. But I hope to talk to Pres this week and get guidance from him.
So I hope everything is going fine.
We saw Moma Weems at the temple - so that was fun. We went out to eat afterwards and it was great.
Hopefully this week will take a turn for the better.
I did buy another digital camera card and I am working on that package still - sorry...
I hope that Dani’s try-outs and everything goes smoothly for you this week.
I am so excited about this new one coming - I can’t believe that I have been out for 11 months - it has flown.
I wish you all a great week.
I love you - I miss you all.
Elder Putnam
2 Comments:
what's Dani trying out for?
Thanks for the update! We're praying Elder Putnam will get over those darn allergies!
Post a Comment
<< Home