Friday, April 14, 2006

More Work to Do

Hey guys!
Well, Wow!
How are you all?
I got in touched with Kevin again!!! I am stoked.

I did not get transferred - so that is great but the down side is that they pulled two of our missionaries out or our area and now it is just me and Elder Huckaby covering both areas - so that is cool I guess.

Elder Hoyt said that he might stop to see you in Sandy if he has time. He is a great kid and I will miss him. Hopefully he calls. So that is good. Elder Hainline called the other day. He is good and he is ready to go to school at BYU-Idaho and get a gf (girlfriend?).

So they cut our missionaries in this area and now there are just the two of us and we have so much work to do. Huck has a good working spirit and I am ready to let him go and work him to death. I love it. So by the end of this transfer I want three baptisms to happen. So I will work my heart out. I love it.

This week has been lovely - so gorgeous - it was 83 today. We went to the zoo today for p-day - that was a ton of fun. I took some pics so that is fun.

This transfer I am really excited to see what is going to happen with all the investigators that we have. I went to a baptism in this ward, but it was not anyone that I taught. Elder Grimmer went up to Columbia which is not far away from Fulton - so that is fun.

I have just been loving life and can’t wait to talk to you all - it is under 30 days now from when we get to call for Mothers Day so that is cool.

(Editors Note – Robin asked Drew for some B-day present ideas)And for the b-day, money is nice. I am thinking about getting a nice watch cause I am not on bike and mine is trashed. I love ties, gift cards to Walmart. I am trying to get trimmer so no Mcdonalds. Other than that, white shirts are cool but I think that I have enough. I have those pants but I have not gotten them hemmed so I think I am good on those. My shoes are great. I bought shirts so I think that I am good on that. So I think money is the best option - so that I could get what I need out here.

Good luck on everything and I am excited to visit with everyone. Thanks so much for all the letters and the wonderful examples you set for me. I love this church. Thanks for all you support.

Crystal - good luck with jr and Kaley. I miss you all.

Hurry and send that digital camera chip back. If you want to put the pics on the Internet or on the computer, there are several places. Some computers have a sd card slot you can directly load it on to the computer so that is cool.
Have a great week.
Elder Putnam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home