Tearing it up in Belleville
Hey guys!
Well, I have so much to say and not enough time to say it. My comp finished with his emailing, but I had to wait for a computer here at the library and now I will have to write quickly. So if I misspell anything, it is up to you to figure it out.
So this week was AMAZING! I loved it. I felt the spirit guide my life like never before. So the first a story or two and then I will answer questions.
Shannon Mudd is the name of a referral that we have been trying to get a hold of for forever. This week we finally got in touch with her and we talked and then set a up a time to come back. However, when we went back, she was not there. So we were bummed but when we got home, there was a message for us from her and so we were stoked. We have set up so many appts with this lady but she has always dogged us. So we went back again and asked her if we could set another appt. to show a video - she said yes. When we went back to show it, she wasn’t there. I was hoping that there would be a message for us from her when we got home so we went home and there was nothing. I was sad. That next day, which was Tuesday, we went back and tried again. I am so bullheaded that I just never give up. She came to the door and she said it wasn’t a good time but her daughters really wanted to see the video. So she said yes and we went in and it was so cool. By the end of the movie she was in tears. We taught a short lesson 1 and then left and said that we would come back and start teaching her daughters. They want to get baptized. So that is awesome. Thank goodness for the spirit!
Another less active person that we met this week said that he doesn’t feel the spirit and has lost all hope for religion. So we taught him and he wants to start making his way back. So that is so cool.
And then we challenged Tony to be baptized this week. He is going to try to get dunked on the 20th of May - so that is tight.
Kevin has quit smoking for three days now! It is so cool. So I love this week.
We are tearing it up right now. I love it. The church is true!!!!!!!!! I love it.
To answer ?s –
The watch - yes I have an eye on one but I do not think I want it yet - maybe later.
Yes, I have a bunch of more pics - we had a party last night and I have about hundred pics on my new card already. I don’t care what you do with the cds - you can send me doubles of the pics - that is great. If not, whatever.
We are going to the Cards game on the 18th of May.
My allergies have been mild but still constant. But the spirit is helping there as well.
There is so much more I have to say but maybe I will write you again later and tell you more cause my comp is kinda falling asleep waiting for me.
I love you all and have a wonderful week!
Elder Putnam
Well, I have so much to say and not enough time to say it. My comp finished with his emailing, but I had to wait for a computer here at the library and now I will have to write quickly. So if I misspell anything, it is up to you to figure it out.
So this week was AMAZING! I loved it. I felt the spirit guide my life like never before. So the first a story or two and then I will answer questions.
Shannon Mudd is the name of a referral that we have been trying to get a hold of for forever. This week we finally got in touch with her and we talked and then set a up a time to come back. However, when we went back, she was not there. So we were bummed but when we got home, there was a message for us from her and so we were stoked. We have set up so many appts with this lady but she has always dogged us. So we went back again and asked her if we could set another appt. to show a video - she said yes. When we went back to show it, she wasn’t there. I was hoping that there would be a message for us from her when we got home so we went home and there was nothing. I was sad. That next day, which was Tuesday, we went back and tried again. I am so bullheaded that I just never give up. She came to the door and she said it wasn’t a good time but her daughters really wanted to see the video. So she said yes and we went in and it was so cool. By the end of the movie she was in tears. We taught a short lesson 1 and then left and said that we would come back and start teaching her daughters. They want to get baptized. So that is awesome. Thank goodness for the spirit!
Another less active person that we met this week said that he doesn’t feel the spirit and has lost all hope for religion. So we taught him and he wants to start making his way back. So that is so cool.
And then we challenged Tony to be baptized this week. He is going to try to get dunked on the 20th of May - so that is tight.
Kevin has quit smoking for three days now! It is so cool. So I love this week.
We are tearing it up right now. I love it. The church is true!!!!!!!!! I love it.
To answer ?s –
The watch - yes I have an eye on one but I do not think I want it yet - maybe later.
Yes, I have a bunch of more pics - we had a party last night and I have about hundred pics on my new card already. I don’t care what you do with the cds - you can send me doubles of the pics - that is great. If not, whatever.
We are going to the Cards game on the 18th of May.
My allergies have been mild but still constant. But the spirit is helping there as well.
There is so much more I have to say but maybe I will write you again later and tell you more cause my comp is kinda falling asleep waiting for me.
I love you all and have a wonderful week!
Elder Putnam
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home