Cards Game Sing?
Hey family!
How are you guys?
I just got back from the Cardinals game and they won! We got to sing God Bless America and I signed with a handicapped girl and they showed us on the big screen! We went down on the field and everything. I got to take a couple pics with the players and everything! So those will be on the card that I am sending to you soon. I am happy that you sent the other card back because I am fresh out of space on this card. So I will be happy to send this one home when the other one gets back here. Did you guys figure out how to download the videos or should I try to format an email and send it to you? An email attachment would allow you to just click on it and it will pop up and you can see it. I think I will learn how to do that and try to send it over at the Schiders.
So this week was way good. We set a new baptism date with that guy and set up another one that will be soon for Kevin. So that is cool.
I went on team ups with the zone leader and that was some fun. We taught 7 lessons that day and it was so much fun! So we have a lot going on right now.
I am excited to hear all about your trip, mom. That would be so much fun to go see NYC. I wonder how it compares to STL?
We have had a ton of fun today but I am so tired. We are going to take a nap before we go out tonight. So sorry it is a short email this week. We had a good week and I loved talking with you all and hope that it will last for 7 months. We can talk then about the home things.
I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Elder Putnam
How are you guys?
I just got back from the Cardinals game and they won! We got to sing God Bless America and I signed with a handicapped girl and they showed us on the big screen! We went down on the field and everything. I got to take a couple pics with the players and everything! So those will be on the card that I am sending to you soon. I am happy that you sent the other card back because I am fresh out of space on this card. So I will be happy to send this one home when the other one gets back here. Did you guys figure out how to download the videos or should I try to format an email and send it to you? An email attachment would allow you to just click on it and it will pop up and you can see it. I think I will learn how to do that and try to send it over at the Schiders.
So this week was way good. We set a new baptism date with that guy and set up another one that will be soon for Kevin. So that is cool.
I went on team ups with the zone leader and that was some fun. We taught 7 lessons that day and it was so much fun! So we have a lot going on right now.
I am excited to hear all about your trip, mom. That would be so much fun to go see NYC. I wonder how it compares to STL?
We have had a ton of fun today but I am so tired. We are going to take a nap before we go out tonight. So sorry it is a short email this week. We had a good week and I loved talking with you all and hope that it will last for 7 months. We can talk then about the home things.
I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Elder Putnam
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home