Hey Family!
OK - So I will try to tell you everything about my broken nose. So I was playing ball and I was behind the three point line and it was the game if I could make the next shot. So I faked and then the guy that was guarding me was playing off a little bit and I wanted to burn him. So I was trying to get him closer and pull him away from the basket. So as I faked he came charging at me and when I tucked back down I got his shoulder right in my nose. I heard a crack and I felt dizzy instantly. So I passed the ball and almost fainted. I fell down on the floor and was spaced out. But when I came to, I decided that I was not going to let this ruin the ball game, so I continued and fest fine. But when I got home, Huckaby told me that I had better call Sis Gessel to let her know that I was hurt. I told him that I was fine - until I looked in the mirror. It was crooked – a little bit more than it used to be and it was swollen. So I called her and told her about the accident but I also told her there was nothing that a dr could do and that I would just let the nose heal and have it fixed when I got home. I think that makes sense since that is what we were planning on before I left on my mission. So I said I will let it heal and I did not go to the dr.
Huckaby says that I snore even worse now and I have been a lot more tired since I hurt it but I am fine and I will live. I am not going to see a dr. I am not a fan of them so I will let it heal. It is still sore but it will be fine. I did not get black eyes - it is just sore and bruised.
On a happier note – WE HAVE A BAPTISM! So that is cool. It is scheduled for this Sat at 10 - so that is cool. He has asked me to baptize him – so that is fun. I am really looking forward to it.
I hope that I did a good job on explaining about the nose. I am fine and I am going to live. Plus girls are not supposed to think I am cute. Why do you think that I have gained all this weight? Which – by-the-way, I have lost 10lbs - so that is great. We have been on bikes lately because we ran out of miles. One day we did 25 miles on the bike. So I am shedding a few of those pounds.
About my tooth - I think I will just wait until I come home for that as well.
But we had a good week and I hope everything is good with you as well.
I am exhausted so I think that I am going to cut it short and go take a nap.
I love you and I am fine.
Have a great week!
Love Elder Drew
OK - So I will try to tell you everything about my broken nose. So I was playing ball and I was behind the three point line and it was the game if I could make the next shot. So I faked and then the guy that was guarding me was playing off a little bit and I wanted to burn him. So I was trying to get him closer and pull him away from the basket. So as I faked he came charging at me and when I tucked back down I got his shoulder right in my nose. I heard a crack and I felt dizzy instantly. So I passed the ball and almost fainted. I fell down on the floor and was spaced out. But when I came to, I decided that I was not going to let this ruin the ball game, so I continued and fest fine. But when I got home, Huckaby told me that I had better call Sis Gessel to let her know that I was hurt. I told him that I was fine - until I looked in the mirror. It was crooked – a little bit more than it used to be and it was swollen. So I called her and told her about the accident but I also told her there was nothing that a dr could do and that I would just let the nose heal and have it fixed when I got home. I think that makes sense since that is what we were planning on before I left on my mission. So I said I will let it heal and I did not go to the dr.
Huckaby says that I snore even worse now and I have been a lot more tired since I hurt it but I am fine and I will live. I am not going to see a dr. I am not a fan of them so I will let it heal. It is still sore but it will be fine. I did not get black eyes - it is just sore and bruised.
On a happier note – WE HAVE A BAPTISM! So that is cool. It is scheduled for this Sat at 10 - so that is cool. He has asked me to baptize him – so that is fun. I am really looking forward to it.
I hope that I did a good job on explaining about the nose. I am fine and I am going to live. Plus girls are not supposed to think I am cute. Why do you think that I have gained all this weight? Which – by-the-way, I have lost 10lbs - so that is great. We have been on bikes lately because we ran out of miles. One day we did 25 miles on the bike. So I am shedding a few of those pounds.
About my tooth - I think I will just wait until I come home for that as well.
But we had a good week and I hope everything is good with you as well.
I am exhausted so I think that I am going to cut it short and go take a nap.
I love you and I am fine.
Have a great week!
Love Elder Drew
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home