Friday, June 23, 2006

Street Preacher

Hey Family!
The answer to your first question about the allergic reaction that I was wrestling with a boxer and I guess I was allergic to his slobber? That was the only thing that I had been in contact with that would have caused the reaction.
This week has been good week. I am great. We had a full day today. We went and played ball this morning and I loved it. I was soaked in sweat. It feels good to work out again.
We then went home and in no less than 5 min our phone rang and it was our zl’s and they wanted to go to the caves. So we said sure and went down there. So that was tons of fun and now we are going over to the Hartzels and they are going to feed us and cut our hair. So that is going to be lovely.
It is so hot - it was burning today! I am not a fan. Not even going in the shade works! It is hot all over.
We had a good week - missionary work wise. We have gotten 15 new referrals off the street the week street contacting. Pres is really impressed with it too. Elder Huckaby and I go down Main Street and talk to everyone we see. It has been so much more effective than tracting and it is a bunch more fun. Our personalities work really well and make it a piece of cake. So that is great.
I am pooped today.
So Momma Weems called and she is way excited about going out there. I don’t think i need anything to be sent back through her. Did you get my package? I sent it earlier this week but I don’t think that it will get there until tomorrow. So mom get excited. However there are a lot of videos on the camera chip so watch them. One is of the stadium and everything. It is a good tape. So hurray - I got it off. I might be sending you another one fairly soon because I need to get rid of a few things. And yes I got all the packages that you sent.
It is raining outside and we might get kicked out of here pretty soon. So I am sorry – I really meant to spend some time writing you. But we might have a tornado warning. That is where we might have to go down into the basement.
We had a good meeting with Kevin this week. We went over his smoking problem again and everything. So he is determined to kick it so hopefully it will go good.
As I was saying about the 15 referrals - it has been nice because they are coming to me and we are not getting frustrated. But ya it is fine.
I love the missionary work. I don’t have any great stories this week but I hope you enjoy your package.
Love you - sorry I will send a better letter shortly - but this will suffice for now.I love you - Have a great week!
Love Elder Drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home