Thursday, June 15, 2006

Stressful Week

Hey family!
OK - so now I am so embarrassed. I have been crying and everything in front of all these people at the library but I don’t even care. That is horrible about James. I can’t imagine it. I don’t even know what to say. So I am not going to say anything.

This week has been stressful! Thank you so much for the packages. I needed them.Toni has moved and went to another ward. We have been running with our heads cut off for about a week now.

We had interviews and pres is wonderful. I like the guy a lot. He asked about my nose and he said that I still look handsome so that was awkward. But my arm is fine - it just got a little bruised - so it is fine.

We went to the temple with Mamma Weems today. So that is great.
Thanks for the g’s. They are great.

The baptism was good. We are now going to turn the whole family over to the other elders and they are going to start teaching the family. So that is great. The mom was in tears so hopefully they will all join.

I got a letter from Ryann. So she is at Alta Canyon working. You should go see her!

I am sorry about your ankles Dani - that is bad. You can thank dad for that one.

So this week has been stressful for us both you and I. I thank you for all the support and I will try to be more careful. I think I will stick to going to the temple. I love it there and I can’t go enough.

I miss you and sorry that this is so short.
I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Elder Putnam

PS - look for a package it has pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Thank you for posting El. Drew's latest letter...Hopefully, this week will be much better for him and your family. What happened to Dani's ankles?

8:40 AM  
Blogger Jack and Charlene said...

Thank you for always keeping us in touch with Elder Drew. Sounds like his week was as tough as yours. Our prayers are with all of you.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home