Friday, July 14, 2006

Brother of Jared

Hey family!
Wow - this week has been good. I am now starting to get into my groove and so it will be a good experience!
It was so cool to hear from Jaussi. It was cool to hear his voice and then he filled me in on a lot of what is going on back home. So that was good. So now you see how fat I am and yes Elder Hess is a good looking kid. I get that all the time.
So I am always trying to catch up with him. He is a great missionary and I am so excited to work with him. Sometimes it feels like he is dragging me along but I love it. So we both seem to be getting along and are getting a lot done. We taught 21 lessons this last week and this week we are on the tract to do even more. So I think we might be the highest in the zone - so I am stoked. We have 3 baptismal dates and by the end of next week we hope to have 6. So that is way awesome. Elder Hess is well versed in the scriptures and is really fun to teach with. It is a good transition. So I feel that this will be a good transfer if he stays. We found out this week that he might have surgery. If so, they might send him home to get it done. He broke his ankle in the MTC and never had it fixed. The scar tissue is not letting it heal correctly so that is a problem. But we will have to deal with it and we will see next week what they say.
This is a really good area and I am enjoying it.
Thanks for the pics! I loved them.
That is so coool that you got to meet Elder Bednar, Dani and Lyssa! I wish I could of been there. I have a lot of questions that I will have to wait until I get to be interviewed again by the President.
I am learning so much. I enjoy the work and hope to do better.
The ward here is great. They are very missionary oriented so that is great. They are also feeding us very well.
I do not need a new shirt right now. When I do need one I will just go buy one k - but thanks.
I hope that you all have a wonderful week! miss you all.
oh and I got my package - thanks! I am going to use the pill to see if it works and then I will tell you thanks!
love u

1 Comments:

Blogger C and C Beecher said...

I like that "Brother of Jared" :-)

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home