Thursday, July 06, 2006

Further South

Well, that is awesome that you know more about everything in the mission than I do. I am glad you had a good visit with Momma Weems.

I am excited about my new companion. He is the brother of the guy that made the Napoleon Dynamite movie and he is a really great guy. I am enjoying him. He does not talk as much as Huckaby - but that is good.

I am sad that I missed out on so much last weekend with all the Putnam family, weddings and baby blessings. But I am sure it was fun and there will always be time for that later on.

So I am enjoying the new area. I am actually living in a place called Murpheysboro. My address is:
2121 Gartside Apt A
Murpheysboro, IL 62966
It is a little town of 10,000. They have already have tracted it out but I feel it will be an amazing experience. So I am ready to go to work here.

Elder Huckaby got a new companion named Elder Wright. I know him and they should do a good job together.

I am still DL so that will be interesting. I also have an older couple serving in my district - so that will be fun and different.

So this week has been crazy for me as well. But I am sad that mom did not get your computer working to finish her email.

I miss you all and hope to have some cool stories soon. I hear this is the place to have them. The bishop in this ward is supposed to be a little iffy - so I don’t know what I will need to do to strengthen the leadership here. But there are great people and I will definitely have an accent by the time I get out of Murpheysboro if I do not have one already.

I miss you give all the relatives my love.
Elder Putnam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home