Friday, July 28, 2006

Latest from Murphysboro

Hey how are you?
I am doing fine.So I am fine. This week has been good and bad. We figured out that three of our baptismal dates are going to be delayed. One of them smokes mary-jane because she has cancer and she takes it because it is better than of the strongest nausea pills that she has tried to off-set the side-effects of the chemo. She has tried other remedies but there was still nothing that helped as much. So we had to talk to pres and are now wondering if that will go through while I am here or if it will take time because she is not through with chemo for another 6 weeks. So I don’t know what will happen with that. But we tracted a lot and I love tracting and interacting with people. So that will be good and it will start generating some new stuff.

My comp is getting better and we are getting along. We actually live about 15 miles from each other back in Utah, and I swear that I have met him before but I can not put a finger on it. He also knows Lisa and maybe alishia the two dollar girls so that is cool.

We tracted a lot and had a lot of fun we are going to the rec center today. So I am doing well on the weight loss. We have not had a meal from the members since Hess went home. So we are trying to fix that. We are going to start a dinner calendar so hopefully that will pick up.

Thanks for your package it was good.
That is crazy that another cousin is getting married. It looks like I am the rebel child again. That will be weird when I come home and everyone is married.

My comp is basically married. He talks about his gf all the time and I say that girls are a waste of time on the mission and that he should write her off and see if she is still there after he gets home. So maybe I won’t have to hear about her any more. But I guess that I am just jealous cause I haven’t gotten mail from my chickadees lately. So I am good other wise.

I miss you and love you all we will talk to you next week!
Love Elder Putnam

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Thanks for posting the latest news from El. Drew, Rich. Tracting in the heat and humidity is probably as good as going to the gym this time of the year.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home