Thursday, August 17, 2006

Another 6 weeks in the Country

Hey Family!
Thanks for all the emails. It was fun to get to hear from everyone. I guess dad’s just did not come in time because I got two emails from him last week and his one from this week. So that is awesome.
So - a new computer. That is so intense. That will be fun to play with.
So this week is good. I totally agree with dad - I know stats matter but that is not what I am all about. So that made so much sense.
I love the connections that we are making now. I am feeling a whole lot better and we are returning to full strength. So that is wonderful.
So I did not get the tape off because I wanted to send a camera card home as well. So I decided to wait until this week because I have 50 pics left and we should finish those this week. I am beginning to bring my camera along everywhere I go and I love the pics that I am getting - so that is fun.
The fast really helped. I really do appreciate it. The lady that you fasted for, was one that we were directed towards and she recently found out that the cancer has shrunk and she is considering coming back to church and getting baptized when she quits smoking. So that is wonderful. I really enjoy going over there. The dad and I talk cars for hours - so that is awesome. Our talks have got me very interested in cars. I am so looking forward to taking classes on car mechanics so I can totally rebuild anything. So that is great.
My comp is going better and no, I did not get transferred. We are really going to step it up this week. I love you all and I am loving the work. I can really tell the change we are having in the ward and we are connecting with the members really well. This might be my favorite area. I love the country so that is fun.
Momma called me and her husband leaves Sat. So mom will you call her and make sure she is doing well?
I also had another question - I need a watch so I would love to buy one out here is that ok? I have found one that I really love for $100 - is that too pricey or is that fine. I will come back and check today on your response later.
I love you so much and hope I can get that package off to you guys this week.
I love you - Have a great week!Love Elder Drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home