Baptizing in Murphysboro
Hey family!
So this week was good and bad. I am making a tape and so you will hear all about it. I was sick for the majority of this week - so that was not fun. But the highlight of this week was the bishop commended us for our efforts. We had 6 investigators at sacrament meeting - so that was wonderful. I also loved that we went on team ups for a whole day and we have team ups with a guy everyday for the next two weeks. So that is wonderful.
Thanks so much for fasting. I think it helped. We went back and she is coming to church and her mom said that she went to her other church last week and said that it did not fulfill her. So that was a prayer answered. So that is wonderful and we are not giving up. The person that got baptized last week was Rose Shack. That was fun and I have another one this weekend. It is that lady that I taught that wants me to baptize her so that is going to be amazing. That is at 4:00 Sat. so that will be a blast.
I am loving enjoying the harvest of my endeavors. The Lord is blessing me I can tell. We just had a wonderful week. I know that I am growing and I am diving into the New Testament so that I might have a more powerful testimony of my Savior. I am loving it.
So that is awesome to see and hopefully I will get better soon and go at it harder than ever. But that is about all that happened this week. Look for a tape in the mail. I am hopefully finishing it today.
I love you and miss you and hope you enjoy the tape.
Love Elder Drew
So this week was good and bad. I am making a tape and so you will hear all about it. I was sick for the majority of this week - so that was not fun. But the highlight of this week was the bishop commended us for our efforts. We had 6 investigators at sacrament meeting - so that was wonderful. I also loved that we went on team ups for a whole day and we have team ups with a guy everyday for the next two weeks. So that is wonderful.
Thanks so much for fasting. I think it helped. We went back and she is coming to church and her mom said that she went to her other church last week and said that it did not fulfill her. So that was a prayer answered. So that is wonderful and we are not giving up. The person that got baptized last week was Rose Shack. That was fun and I have another one this weekend. It is that lady that I taught that wants me to baptize her so that is going to be amazing. That is at 4:00 Sat. so that will be a blast.
I am loving enjoying the harvest of my endeavors. The Lord is blessing me I can tell. We just had a wonderful week. I know that I am growing and I am diving into the New Testament so that I might have a more powerful testimony of my Savior. I am loving it.
So that is awesome to see and hopefully I will get better soon and go at it harder than ever. But that is about all that happened this week. Look for a tape in the mail. I am hopefully finishing it today.
I love you and miss you and hope you enjoy the tape.
Love Elder Drew
1 Comments:
Thanks, Rich!
Post a Comment
<< Home