Cars
Hey family.
Thanks so much for your emails! I loved them.
So this week we have done a lot of tracting because we have no investigators. So we are trying to get some new ones but it is not working very well. Hopefully we will get some soon. However, we are finding less active members like crazy. I think that we are doing some good. I hope to increase our work effort but I don’t know how Nielsen will take that. I had to drag him quite a bit this week - which I hate doing. So that could make this seem like a long transfer. I think that he is trunky beyond reason. I say we are going tracting and he says no - so then I have to beat him! Jk But we are getting out and I hope that we will do better as a companionship. So maybe that will be good.
I love the gospel and I love teaching it. We are going to set some lofty goals so we can push ourselves.
Regarding the car thing - that is the husband of the lady that we are teaching who has cancer. Her name is Teresa. He is redoing a truck and I told him about my desire to build a car from scratch and the one that I want to buy. And he asked me what do you want that type of car for. And I told him – for the ladies. He laughed and said what else? I said speed. And I told him about the pictures of the cars that I had on my wall (or that used to be on my wall?). I am thinking of doing one of those and just as a hobby. I still want to go into the medical profession - so that will be good.
But anyway - congrats to Crystal - I will let her tell you.
And Dani – wow! I hear all these stories about you driving and I am scared. When I do get a car - I do not want to park it in the driveway when you get behind the wheel. So that will be interesting.
Some stories for the week - we taught 7 lessons in one day and talked to some really cool people. We were going on this one street and talked to this guy for an hour and ½. It was so awesome. We talked about religion and how it has blessed our life and shared how each and everyone of us can come to know Christ. It was a way spiritual experience. He accepted a video from us and thanked us. I loved it.
I love tracting. I know that is a weird thing to say - but I found Kevin off of tracting and I have not heard from him lately. So we will have to check up on that. I think they dropped him because he won’t quit smoking and get married so I hope he does it eventually.
My watch comes tomorrow and I am so excited.
I will get that package off this week I promise. I just want to get the biggest bang for my buck - you know what I mean?
I love you all and miss you.
I hope that you are doing swell.
I miss you and good luck.
Elder Putnam
Thanks so much for your emails! I loved them.
So this week we have done a lot of tracting because we have no investigators. So we are trying to get some new ones but it is not working very well. Hopefully we will get some soon. However, we are finding less active members like crazy. I think that we are doing some good. I hope to increase our work effort but I don’t know how Nielsen will take that. I had to drag him quite a bit this week - which I hate doing. So that could make this seem like a long transfer. I think that he is trunky beyond reason. I say we are going tracting and he says no - so then I have to beat him! Jk But we are getting out and I hope that we will do better as a companionship. So maybe that will be good.
I love the gospel and I love teaching it. We are going to set some lofty goals so we can push ourselves.
Regarding the car thing - that is the husband of the lady that we are teaching who has cancer. Her name is Teresa. He is redoing a truck and I told him about my desire to build a car from scratch and the one that I want to buy. And he asked me what do you want that type of car for. And I told him – for the ladies. He laughed and said what else? I said speed. And I told him about the pictures of the cars that I had on my wall (or that used to be on my wall?). I am thinking of doing one of those and just as a hobby. I still want to go into the medical profession - so that will be good.
But anyway - congrats to Crystal - I will let her tell you.
And Dani – wow! I hear all these stories about you driving and I am scared. When I do get a car - I do not want to park it in the driveway when you get behind the wheel. So that will be interesting.
Some stories for the week - we taught 7 lessons in one day and talked to some really cool people. We were going on this one street and talked to this guy for an hour and ½. It was so awesome. We talked about religion and how it has blessed our life and shared how each and everyone of us can come to know Christ. It was a way spiritual experience. He accepted a video from us and thanked us. I loved it.
I love tracting. I know that is a weird thing to say - but I found Kevin off of tracting and I have not heard from him lately. So we will have to check up on that. I think they dropped him because he won’t quit smoking and get married so I hope he does it eventually.
My watch comes tomorrow and I am so excited.
I will get that package off this week I promise. I just want to get the biggest bang for my buck - you know what I mean?
I love you all and miss you.
I hope that you are doing swell.
I miss you and good luck.
Elder Putnam
1 Comments:
Good letters from El.Drew...I didn't know he was into cars...A chip off of the old block :)
Post a Comment
<< Home