Thursday, September 14, 2006

Remodeling the Font?

Hey family.
Wow! moms a TV star!
Holy cow - I never thought that would happen. That would be awesome if I got to see it way out here. I am way excited.

Well, I am glad that you enjoyed your tapes. It is much easier for me to talk than to write or type and I still don’t enjoy writing. I don’t think that will ever change. I am getting better at it so that is nice.

This week I went to a fair so I will have a lot of pics.
Our baptismal dates have to be delayed because they are remodeling the font and it will take them a little while. So we will see how that goes.
Do you remember Craig from my first area? He got sent home for knee problems. He called me last night and we talked for three and 1/2 hours so I am tired today. But I will be fine.We have a couple new investigators. We are seeing them tonight and we will see if that goes anywhere.

I got a letter from Rachelle yesterday so that is still going. I guess Wardell has a bf - that is fun. At least I know that she does not hate me and she is busy.

So we went to the university on Wednesday and we gave away three books and that was good. Hopefully one of the guys that we talked to there will call us and we will be able to teach him. So that will be good. At the fair last night, we talked to 60 people and had a blast. My comp will do that because there are a lot of people. So at least it is productive use of time. I guess I am really getting frustrated and I am thankful that I get to talk to pres next week. I will clear it up with him. I have been nice but I am becoming a drill sergeant and I don’t like it. But hopefully we will do better.

I love you all and hope your week goes good.
I am way excited for mom.
And Lyssa - you should just go for it! But that is my opinion.
I love you all and thanks for all your emails!
Elder Putnam

Editor's Note: Robin was asked by Carol Makita - the religion specialist on KSL - to be a part of her in-between General Conference Sunday sessions program that will be examining the Church's welfare system. Robin disussed the part about emergency preparedness and year supply of food. She had the news team in our house and in our basement today. We don't know how much if any will be part of the program but she may be famous on 10/1. For those of you outside of the State of Utah, Carol Makita used to be the evening co-anchor for KSL channel 5 news with Dick Norse. She still does some anchoring, but is the religion specialist and does all the interviews with Pres. Hinkley and other stories about the church. She usually does a news story that takes an hour that is aired in between Sunday sessions of General Conference and is shown on KSL. I don't think the church sends that out over the satellite system. Carol lives in our ward.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Thanks for posting El. Drew's update, Rich...Have you hired an agent for Robin???

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home