18 Months!
Hey family!
That is so cool about your trip. I loved hearing about it. I am glad that you had fun. We had a good week this week. I sprained my ankle - the news is true. I was playing an old man and he tried to juke me and the carpet caught my foot and I fell. It is a bad sprain but I am fine. I am going to play today and see if I can stretch it and work it out.
We are beginning to pick up some of the slack this week. We did media referrals and taught some good lessons and met with a ton of nice people - so that is wonderful. I am hoping that some of those will work our well.
Adams is loving the mission and hopefully will continue to enjoy it when I get transferred because I am his favorite comp. (ha ha ha) I am just kidding. We are having a ton of fun. I am enjoying serving with him - so that is good. We went tracting in Carbondale at the college campus and I decided there are a lot of girls there! Adams helps me talk to them about the gospel because I stutter when I get around them. So I have been out of the social scene for a little while and it is weird. But it helps him improve his teaching skills because I can’t talk around them so I am fine with letting him teach. He is semi normal so that is good.
I am loving my study of the scriptures. I am starting the BOM again and I want to tear it apart and write in it a ton and finish it by the end of my mission. I am almost finished with the New Testament and I am starting on the old. I hope to really open up my teaching skills withall the knowledge and the stories. So that is wonderful.
I miss you all tons and I love your emails. It makes me laugh how you guys miss me. It is so funny to read things that you write. I am saving every on of these. It is good stuff. I miss you guys so much. I am glad that tink is still alive so you old ladies get your exercise. ha ha
Lyssa - you and that boy - I don’t know about that. jk I am glad he plays football. Just be careful. I love how you pulled out your football lingo. ha ha
I got to run - I miss you and have a wonderful week.
Drew
That is so cool about your trip. I loved hearing about it. I am glad that you had fun. We had a good week this week. I sprained my ankle - the news is true. I was playing an old man and he tried to juke me and the carpet caught my foot and I fell. It is a bad sprain but I am fine. I am going to play today and see if I can stretch it and work it out.
We are beginning to pick up some of the slack this week. We did media referrals and taught some good lessons and met with a ton of nice people - so that is wonderful. I am hoping that some of those will work our well.
Adams is loving the mission and hopefully will continue to enjoy it when I get transferred because I am his favorite comp. (ha ha ha) I am just kidding. We are having a ton of fun. I am enjoying serving with him - so that is good. We went tracting in Carbondale at the college campus and I decided there are a lot of girls there! Adams helps me talk to them about the gospel because I stutter when I get around them. So I have been out of the social scene for a little while and it is weird. But it helps him improve his teaching skills because I can’t talk around them so I am fine with letting him teach. He is semi normal so that is good.
I am loving my study of the scriptures. I am starting the BOM again and I want to tear it apart and write in it a ton and finish it by the end of my mission. I am almost finished with the New Testament and I am starting on the old. I hope to really open up my teaching skills withall the knowledge and the stories. So that is wonderful.
I miss you all tons and I love your emails. It makes me laugh how you guys miss me. It is so funny to read things that you write. I am saving every on of these. It is good stuff. I miss you guys so much. I am glad that tink is still alive so you old ladies get your exercise. ha ha
Lyssa - you and that boy - I don’t know about that. jk I am glad he plays football. Just be careful. I love how you pulled out your football lingo. ha ha
I got to run - I miss you and have a wonderful week.
Drew
1 Comments:
It's always fun to read Elder Putnam's emails! You never know what you're going to get!
Sounds like he's a great trainer and is doing great.
How was the trip up to Idaho? Did you go to the ranch?
I saw a couple of accounting/finance jobs available at FC's career site. It seems like every company wants a CPA or MBA with lots of accounting experience. If I had a CPA and some experience in accouting, I could get pretty much any job in ID, OR & UT.
Are you going to the UNLV game this weekend?
Have a good one!
Post a Comment
<< Home