How is Bambi?
Hey family!
Thanks for your letters. I am sorry that my email was short last week. I just did not feel like typing. It had been a stressful week.
But this week, I promise that I will do better.
Wow! Has it really been a year since you did that tape? Holy cow! That is insane.
I loved your package. I think that was just what I needed.
So I had a good week this week. I really am starting to pick it up a bit more. I am having a blast with E. Adams. I think that it is really going to take off because we are focusing more on our personal obedience and worthiness. So that is great. We had team-ups with the AP’s this week. That was fun. I realized that I needed to do a better job training E. Adams so we are going to focus on those areas that will help him be a better missionary. We got that baptismal date that we were working on this week. Hopefully we will be able to get two more dates set this week as well. That will be great. We are starting to tract and do all the various things that help us be better missionaries and not just focus on one method. I believe that it will increase our effectiveness. I am trying to teach him all the in’s and out’s of the trade.
I am jealous about you all being able to go to Muldoons. I am laughing at mom - telling me the phone number to the ranch house. That is pretty funny. I told my comp - what am I going to do? call you? That was funny.
So are you ready for a cool story? I hit a deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was insane. I wrecked a brand new 07 car. It was a big wreck. I did $1200 worth of damage to the car and then the paint job on top of that cost $1000. So that was insane. So I am mad that I got in a wreck and were without a car for a while, but we get our car back today. I guess I don’t have to pay for anything - it was all covered by insurance. So that was amazing. I am a little more cautious on the country roads now. It that was a little scary.
We had a really good lesson this week. We were in Makanda and this woman was looking for a church. We knocked on her door and we talked with her for about 45 mins. So that was great. She is an awesome lady. That visit with her really did some things to me to reinvigorate me and refocus my efforts to do better. So that was good.
Other than that, I have just been having fun.
We still go to the college every wed. We had a guy that is handicap come up to us and ask us all types of ?s. That was interesting. I have never had someone ask those types of ?s. They were awkward let me tell you.
So that is what has been going on here this week.
Right now I have a little boy reading my screen - so that is weird.
I am loving the gospel and hope that you all are having a great week.
Love Elder Drew
Thanks for your letters. I am sorry that my email was short last week. I just did not feel like typing. It had been a stressful week.
But this week, I promise that I will do better.
Wow! Has it really been a year since you did that tape? Holy cow! That is insane.
I loved your package. I think that was just what I needed.
So I had a good week this week. I really am starting to pick it up a bit more. I am having a blast with E. Adams. I think that it is really going to take off because we are focusing more on our personal obedience and worthiness. So that is great. We had team-ups with the AP’s this week. That was fun. I realized that I needed to do a better job training E. Adams so we are going to focus on those areas that will help him be a better missionary. We got that baptismal date that we were working on this week. Hopefully we will be able to get two more dates set this week as well. That will be great. We are starting to tract and do all the various things that help us be better missionaries and not just focus on one method. I believe that it will increase our effectiveness. I am trying to teach him all the in’s and out’s of the trade.
I am jealous about you all being able to go to Muldoons. I am laughing at mom - telling me the phone number to the ranch house. That is pretty funny. I told my comp - what am I going to do? call you? That was funny.
So are you ready for a cool story? I hit a deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was insane. I wrecked a brand new 07 car. It was a big wreck. I did $1200 worth of damage to the car and then the paint job on top of that cost $1000. So that was insane. So I am mad that I got in a wreck and were without a car for a while, but we get our car back today. I guess I don’t have to pay for anything - it was all covered by insurance. So that was amazing. I am a little more cautious on the country roads now. It that was a little scary.
We had a really good lesson this week. We were in Makanda and this woman was looking for a church. We knocked on her door and we talked with her for about 45 mins. So that was great. She is an awesome lady. That visit with her really did some things to me to reinvigorate me and refocus my efforts to do better. So that was good.
Other than that, I have just been having fun.
We still go to the college every wed. We had a guy that is handicap come up to us and ask us all types of ?s. That was interesting. I have never had someone ask those types of ?s. They were awkward let me tell you.
So that is what has been going on here this week.
Right now I have a little boy reading my screen - so that is weird.
I am loving the gospel and hope that you all are having a great week.
Love Elder Drew
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home