What a Difference
Hey my family!
That was fun to hear from you.
I am glad that you enjoyed General Conference as much as I did. It was good and I loved it. I hope that I can do better. It has inspired us so that we got that fire again. We have several new investigators this week because we got out and tracted - go figure!!!!!!!! I was stoked. It was really fun. I think that Elder Adams is the best comp that has matched up with me – personality-wise. I can see the change in me since he has been here and what I still need to improve on. It has been wonderful to work and not have to fight all the time to get things done. So that is good.
The members like him and I am working on the people skills and we will be a great companionship. So it will be good.
I have not been able to get an appointment to visit and set that baptismal date but we are going to the person’s house to extend that so that will be good.
I don’t know what good story to tell you - we taught three people at SIU so that was a plus. It is really making a difference having a good companion who is willing to work. I am excited about that.
I think that is about it.
I love you all and hope that your week goes great!
Elder Drew
That was fun to hear from you.
I am glad that you enjoyed General Conference as much as I did. It was good and I loved it. I hope that I can do better. It has inspired us so that we got that fire again. We have several new investigators this week because we got out and tracted - go figure!!!!!!!! I was stoked. It was really fun. I think that Elder Adams is the best comp that has matched up with me – personality-wise. I can see the change in me since he has been here and what I still need to improve on. It has been wonderful to work and not have to fight all the time to get things done. So that is good.
The members like him and I am working on the people skills and we will be a great companionship. So it will be good.
I have not been able to get an appointment to visit and set that baptismal date but we are going to the person’s house to extend that so that will be good.
I don’t know what good story to tell you - we taught three people at SIU so that was a plus. It is really making a difference having a good companion who is willing to work. I am excited about that.
I think that is about it.
I love you all and hope that your week goes great!
Elder Drew
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home