18 Hour Days
Hey family.
I am doing fine.
We had a good week and a bad week so that was about the extent of it. So the reason why it was a bad week was burke was sick and so I was cooped up all day. I slept like 18 hours in one day and it felt glorious. I was so happy the next day - I felt like a million bucks. We got meds today so that is fun. He is feeling better. I gave him a blessing - that was a good experience. I am finally getting a huge testimony about the priesthood and it is only by use and not knowledge. We have gotten a lot of study time this week - so that is good. I love the gospel.
I love the kids in this ward. They are so cute. We went over to this one family’s house this week and we played a game that was so fun. They have 6 kids and it was so crazy - it was off the wall. I am so stoked to come home and teach you this game. I think that we will have a lot of fun with it. I think it is kind of like that Dracula game where you wink and the person dies. It is so fun.
We have been running without Burke. He drives in the car and we run and walkand have fun. I am so sore. We sprinted yesterday and so I am feeling it. But it makes the day go so much better.
That is awesome about the Cadillac. I would love to see you guys drive it. It will be fun to get to drive the truck and if you do buy a new truck, wait till I get home it is only like five months right? Jk - I don’t care.
Well, I am sending you a letter to answer all those ?’s. I will go buy the cold gear so I will be warm.
Tracting is tough in this area. We went out because I was going crazy yesterday and we went for 2 hours and did not visit with a single person. I was mad. I almost wanted to bash with someone so that I would feel better. But I did not - so oh well.
I thought that I would wish grandpa a happy b-day and tell him I miss him and grandma and the ranch. I hope you have a big old feast up there.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I miss you and love you.
Have a fabulous week.
Elder Putnam
I am doing fine.
We had a good week and a bad week so that was about the extent of it. So the reason why it was a bad week was burke was sick and so I was cooped up all day. I slept like 18 hours in one day and it felt glorious. I was so happy the next day - I felt like a million bucks. We got meds today so that is fun. He is feeling better. I gave him a blessing - that was a good experience. I am finally getting a huge testimony about the priesthood and it is only by use and not knowledge. We have gotten a lot of study time this week - so that is good. I love the gospel.
I love the kids in this ward. They are so cute. We went over to this one family’s house this week and we played a game that was so fun. They have 6 kids and it was so crazy - it was off the wall. I am so stoked to come home and teach you this game. I think that we will have a lot of fun with it. I think it is kind of like that Dracula game where you wink and the person dies. It is so fun.
We have been running without Burke. He drives in the car and we run and walkand have fun. I am so sore. We sprinted yesterday and so I am feeling it. But it makes the day go so much better.
That is awesome about the Cadillac. I would love to see you guys drive it. It will be fun to get to drive the truck and if you do buy a new truck, wait till I get home it is only like five months right? Jk - I don’t care.
Well, I am sending you a letter to answer all those ?’s. I will go buy the cold gear so I will be warm.
Tracting is tough in this area. We went out because I was going crazy yesterday and we went for 2 hours and did not visit with a single person. I was mad. I almost wanted to bash with someone so that I would feel better. But I did not - so oh well.
I thought that I would wish grandpa a happy b-day and tell him I miss him and grandma and the ranch. I hope you have a big old feast up there.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I miss you and love you.
Have a fabulous week.
Elder Putnam
2 Comments:
what address do we send your Christmas cards to???
Rich,
Thank you for posting the latest news from El. Drew in East St. Lou.
Post a Comment
<< Home