Taco Bell Trots?
Hey family.
Yes - it has been cold here. It is in the twenty’s and with the wind chill - it drops into the single digits. So it is fun. I am glad we have a car.
We had a special zone conference yesterday and we got to go to the temple and guess what? It was in sign language. There was a deaf person in the session and so I watched the whole endowment session in sign. I loved it. I got so much out of it - plus the first thing I did in the celestial room was dart over there and talk to him. He is awesome. He goes to the temple every Wed. so that is cool. I loved it. I also found out that there was another Elder that signs also. He just came out and he is from Cali. Both of his parents were deaf - so that is cool. I was excited about it. I hope that pres saw, and I know he did, but I hope that we can serve together before we go home. So that is cool.
I got the pics done for my Christmas card - so look for it soon. I will try to get it off.
I am sooooooooooo jealous of you guys going to that game. I am disappointed that I won’t be there with you, but hopefully I will get another chance another time - which I am sure I will.
I am ok - my leg is ok - but not. I tried to play ball on it and it felt better - but it was really sore afterwards. So I don’t know.
Yesterday I rolled my ankle on the ice. It has been a miracle that I have not fallen many more times than I have. I think that I have fallen at lest 10 or fifteen times this week. It is so slick out there and people are dumb. They canceled school for three days because of the storm. We did not lose any power but 50,0000 did and not all of them have it back up yet. So that is crazy. It is the biggest storm in St. Louis since 1978 - I think I heard. So that is crazy. But I am fine. They told us to stay in for two days of the storm - but me and Burke still went out and worked. It was so fun. I think that because we both grew up in weather like this that we decided - why stay in? They think that a couple of Utah boys can’t handle this weather? So we had some good times and we found a lot of people were home too because of the storm. So it made it a successful effort. So we had a good week. We also went on team-ups with the O’Fallon missionaries - that was good. We found a solid investigator that was interested and hopefully they will baptize her. She is an awesome lady.
But other than that, it has been a busy week and I love it.
Momma Weems is coming this Sat and so I am stoked about that. I have not had steak in a while - so I am ready.
So we just ate at Taco Bell and what the crap is E-coli? How do you know if you have it? I don think I do. But ok, me and burke now are going on a diet. Hopefully I can avoid getting E-coli and do half of the things I am supposed to do to get me back to my weight when I came out by the time I go home.
I am ready to talk to you and I am way excited - it is very soon.
I love you
Miss you – bye
Elder Drew
Yes - it has been cold here. It is in the twenty’s and with the wind chill - it drops into the single digits. So it is fun. I am glad we have a car.
We had a special zone conference yesterday and we got to go to the temple and guess what? It was in sign language. There was a deaf person in the session and so I watched the whole endowment session in sign. I loved it. I got so much out of it - plus the first thing I did in the celestial room was dart over there and talk to him. He is awesome. He goes to the temple every Wed. so that is cool. I loved it. I also found out that there was another Elder that signs also. He just came out and he is from Cali. Both of his parents were deaf - so that is cool. I was excited about it. I hope that pres saw, and I know he did, but I hope that we can serve together before we go home. So that is cool.
I got the pics done for my Christmas card - so look for it soon. I will try to get it off.
I am sooooooooooo jealous of you guys going to that game. I am disappointed that I won’t be there with you, but hopefully I will get another chance another time - which I am sure I will.
I am ok - my leg is ok - but not. I tried to play ball on it and it felt better - but it was really sore afterwards. So I don’t know.
Yesterday I rolled my ankle on the ice. It has been a miracle that I have not fallen many more times than I have. I think that I have fallen at lest 10 or fifteen times this week. It is so slick out there and people are dumb. They canceled school for three days because of the storm. We did not lose any power but 50,0000 did and not all of them have it back up yet. So that is crazy. It is the biggest storm in St. Louis since 1978 - I think I heard. So that is crazy. But I am fine. They told us to stay in for two days of the storm - but me and Burke still went out and worked. It was so fun. I think that because we both grew up in weather like this that we decided - why stay in? They think that a couple of Utah boys can’t handle this weather? So we had some good times and we found a lot of people were home too because of the storm. So it made it a successful effort. So we had a good week. We also went on team-ups with the O’Fallon missionaries - that was good. We found a solid investigator that was interested and hopefully they will baptize her. She is an awesome lady.
But other than that, it has been a busy week and I love it.
Momma Weems is coming this Sat and so I am stoked about that. I have not had steak in a while - so I am ready.
So we just ate at Taco Bell and what the crap is E-coli? How do you know if you have it? I don think I do. But ok, me and burke now are going on a diet. Hopefully I can avoid getting E-coli and do half of the things I am supposed to do to get me back to my weight when I came out by the time I go home.
I am ready to talk to you and I am way excited - it is very soon.
I love you
Miss you – bye
Elder Drew
2 Comments:
This letter made me smile! :)
Thanks for the report on the BIG St. Louis storm ... Take care of your ankle .Elder.
Post a Comment
<< Home