Biking in Manchester
Hey family,
Well we are making progress! Thank you so much for your prayers and everything that you do for me. This week was tough but it was packed with good experiences. We have been doing the most tracting I have ever done in my life. We have created three member programs and really love the progress the area is making. We did not have too many dinners lined up so we did a missionary moment in church and now we have almost the whole month filled. It is good because it helps to involve them in the member program. We will get into the homes of the people that will let us and we will see if we can get the better investigators that progress and will be baptized. We are moving.
I think that this is healthy for me. I have lost five lbs so far. Since I am so stressed, I am not hungry as often. So we are making headway in all aspects right now.
So we now have three investigators and one of them looks that we can baptize their whole family. We have a meeting with them on Fri. So I think that is where our focus will be for the next little while.
We also have an eternity-gator and we are going to challenge her on the second meeting that we will have with her. But the first meeting is next week.
We have had so many bashes this week that I am ready to be done with the mission. But I love it. So we have stepped up the studying and my comp is learning really fast how to cut me off so I don’t say anything I would regret.
We were tracting yesterday and we had a good discussion with a man who came out of his house. I did the door approach and then he told us that we did not want to talk to him. I asked him why not and he said, “do you have two hours?” and I said yes. Then he told us in every way how our church was wrong and I quietly sat there. He asked Huber if our church was the only true church and he said yes and then it all began. But by the end of it we were friends and we cleared up and bunch of things that he had wrong. We had a good hour long talk with him - so that was fun. We just had a lot of funny stories like that this week so it was fun.
I am glad that Huber wants to work and so we are really doing something.
I feel good.
I bought the shoes and guess what? I got them on sale. They were 90 bucks so that was so cool. I got blessed. I played ball today and had a great time.
Last night I stayed up with my comp and we talked about so many things. we have good comp studies daily - I love it. He is so new and innocent. It is good. He truly just wants to work - so that is fine.
Well I got to run.
I miss you and love you – bye.
Elder Drew
Well we are making progress! Thank you so much for your prayers and everything that you do for me. This week was tough but it was packed with good experiences. We have been doing the most tracting I have ever done in my life. We have created three member programs and really love the progress the area is making. We did not have too many dinners lined up so we did a missionary moment in church and now we have almost the whole month filled. It is good because it helps to involve them in the member program. We will get into the homes of the people that will let us and we will see if we can get the better investigators that progress and will be baptized. We are moving.
I think that this is healthy for me. I have lost five lbs so far. Since I am so stressed, I am not hungry as often. So we are making headway in all aspects right now.
So we now have three investigators and one of them looks that we can baptize their whole family. We have a meeting with them on Fri. So I think that is where our focus will be for the next little while.
We also have an eternity-gator and we are going to challenge her on the second meeting that we will have with her. But the first meeting is next week.
We have had so many bashes this week that I am ready to be done with the mission. But I love it. So we have stepped up the studying and my comp is learning really fast how to cut me off so I don’t say anything I would regret.
We were tracting yesterday and we had a good discussion with a man who came out of his house. I did the door approach and then he told us that we did not want to talk to him. I asked him why not and he said, “do you have two hours?” and I said yes. Then he told us in every way how our church was wrong and I quietly sat there. He asked Huber if our church was the only true church and he said yes and then it all began. But by the end of it we were friends and we cleared up and bunch of things that he had wrong. We had a good hour long talk with him - so that was fun. We just had a lot of funny stories like that this week so it was fun.
I am glad that Huber wants to work and so we are really doing something.
I feel good.
I bought the shoes and guess what? I got them on sale. They were 90 bucks so that was so cool. I got blessed. I played ball today and had a great time.
Last night I stayed up with my comp and we talked about so many things. we have good comp studies daily - I love it. He is so new and innocent. It is good. He truly just wants to work - so that is fine.
Well I got to run.
I miss you and love you – bye.
Elder Drew
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home