Friday, February 02, 2007

On the Mend

Hey family!
I am so stoked for another last chance. I was really excited about it when I got transfer calls and I found out who I was getting. But then on Tuesday I got another call from pres asking if I was cable of driving. I said yes but I regretted saying it the moment it came out of my mouth. So I found out that I was getting a new comp that had been up in Mexico. Because of a black dotted companionship, I was needed again to help out a missionary that is having a few problems. So I am with a comp that wanted to go home a couple transfers ago and now has decided to stay out. So we are good. I am struggling but I will get used to it. I was talking to Mama Weems and she helped me sort through a few things a little. I am frustrated. It is like I am going up hill trying to hurdle things that are coming down the hill at me. But I will be fine. There will need to be a bunch of growing this transfer - so we are going to work with him. He is a chronic liar and he has a medical condition that makes his eyes go back and forth constantly. So it is really awkward to look him in the eyes. He has a good testimony – he is just a weird guy. So hopefully we will get a lot of work done.
I am really going to step it up and hopefully the knee will continue to work for me.
I am happy and we are going to have a good transfer.
This whole experience has been a huge testimony builder for me. So I am grateful for all of your prayers and fasting. I am indebted to you all.
I love you lots.
Elder Putnam
PS - oh and his name is Cluff and he is from Provo UT and I guess he owns his own house there supposedly!

1 Comments:

Blogger C and C Beecher said...

very interesting! we knew some missionaries that sound just like cluff out in ft. polk.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home