Friday, March 16, 2007

More Knee Damage

Hey.
So I did not get transferred and I am still with Cluff. Needless to say, the next day I sat down with him and set some goals about waking up on time and taking on more responsibility. I told him how I was sick of carrying the full load and that he is going to be senior comp every other week. If we have a bad week that week he is in charge it will be his fault. He will be responsible for the call for dinner and appts. that we schedule and everything cause he needs to step up. So it was good and he committed to do it - so that is great.
We have also been battling with allergies this week. It has been gorgeous outside but it comes with a price. I have gotten that Claritin 24 hr - it does not cut it all out but it helps a ton and I am not drowsy so that is a plus.
We have gotten a lot of tracting done - so that is great.
I have not gotten the card that you said you sent my camera chip in yet - it might come today or maybe I just forgot. I will look.
We have an investigator that we are challenging for baptism tomorrow. So that is great. Maybe they will say yes. We also will be meeting with that preacher tonight. So it will be good. We have a less active coming to church and another one that is going on teamups with us tonight - so that is a good one. He said that he is going to church on Sunday - so we will see.
I got to do a baptismal interview this week and she is being dunked tomorrow. So that is great. We hope to have our investigator there. I hope to have a good week this week.
We went to basketball today and I didn’t play too much. The knee felt good and the doctor said that it might help strengthen it but to be careful not to cut too much. So I stayed out on the three point line and drained a few - so it was fun. I am definitely a little more cautious so don’t worry. But Cluff got hurt - his knee -and is at the ER right now. I am with Huckaby and his comp is there with mine. We hope that it is fine, but we will see what happens to him. Maybe we will just quit and both go home with our bad knees - what do you think? Ha ha - I am just kiddin.
I can’t believe there is such a short time left. I hope to have a baptism before I go home. I know that we have a lot of less active work that we are doing and it is great but I hope to have one last baptism - that would be awesome. So we are going for it. We will do it!
So you have all those Dr. appts. lined up for me? That is ridiculous! But that is fine. I will need to get them done.
Yes, you are right about the doctor. I meet them once a week and then I work out in the gym two times a week and they are pushing me. I am running next time on the treadmill and they put me on a bike and squats and all sorts of things. So I am liking it.
With the knee getting stronger, I hope to do other things and maybe I won’t look like Hanline when I come home!:)
Well, I better get back to Cluff.
I hope you have a good week.
Love Elder Drew

Editor’s Note: We have heard from our MO snitch that Elder Cluff did in fact have some ligament damage to his knee. We don’t know what that will mean other than there will be a couple of crippled elders in Manchester for a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Thanks for the post, Rich...Maybe they should stay away from hoops for the duration :)

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home