Last Post From St. Louis
Hey family!
I think that I just about cried reading your emails.
It is here. I am shocked. I can’t believe it. I don’t believe it yet. I still am in denial. I am scared beyond all reason.
I might be short here because of the state of confusion that my emotions are in. I just want to thank you all for everything. I have loved this place. I have grown so much here. It is all because of this wonderful experience. I have loved the heartaches and joys. It does not seem real. I have made so many friends while here. I called someone this last week that I have not seen in a year. We had taken him tracting with us once when we were there. He remembered me and all the cool things that we did together and he ended up giving us an hour ride just because of the friendship that we had devolved here. The gospel makes friendships stronger than life could ever comprehend. I have grown to love the scriptures and the stories and people in them. I did not like reading them before very much and now I just want time to read more and study.
I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and the wonderful support that it brings. I hope to benefit from its blessings for the rest of my life. I have had so many ?'s and they have been answered by the scriptures. Through study and the holy spirit to teach you, all things are brought to your remembrance.
I was on the phone with some of the missionaries and we had a gospel conversation and it was normal. I just think that I will never be able to do that with such great men again. We have great missionaries.
I have seen a ton but I am thankful for it. It has opened my eyes to the world and the devil. I am thankful for all the extended family and the love and support they have rendered. I love you all and am excited to see you again.
I sold my bike last week. The money is in that package that I sent with sister Lee. Has she called? She wants to hook me up with her sister. Another lady in this ward that is actually flying out to Utah the day before me, wants to hook me up with her niece. I think it is great. I will need all the help I can get.
Our baptism on Sunday was nice. Our 15 year old investigator has postponed her baptismal date for a later date. Her parents are a little sketchy and so we are working with them. The other person has their baptism date set for the12 of May. So it is a great leave the area in good shape for those that follow.
I love you all and have to run.
Thanks for everything.
Miss you and see you soon.
Elder Drew
I think that I just about cried reading your emails.
It is here. I am shocked. I can’t believe it. I don’t believe it yet. I still am in denial. I am scared beyond all reason.
I might be short here because of the state of confusion that my emotions are in. I just want to thank you all for everything. I have loved this place. I have grown so much here. It is all because of this wonderful experience. I have loved the heartaches and joys. It does not seem real. I have made so many friends while here. I called someone this last week that I have not seen in a year. We had taken him tracting with us once when we were there. He remembered me and all the cool things that we did together and he ended up giving us an hour ride just because of the friendship that we had devolved here. The gospel makes friendships stronger than life could ever comprehend. I have grown to love the scriptures and the stories and people in them. I did not like reading them before very much and now I just want time to read more and study.
I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and the wonderful support that it brings. I hope to benefit from its blessings for the rest of my life. I have had so many ?'s and they have been answered by the scriptures. Through study and the holy spirit to teach you, all things are brought to your remembrance.
I was on the phone with some of the missionaries and we had a gospel conversation and it was normal. I just think that I will never be able to do that with such great men again. We have great missionaries.
I have seen a ton but I am thankful for it. It has opened my eyes to the world and the devil. I am thankful for all the extended family and the love and support they have rendered. I love you all and am excited to see you again.
I sold my bike last week. The money is in that package that I sent with sister Lee. Has she called? She wants to hook me up with her sister. Another lady in this ward that is actually flying out to Utah the day before me, wants to hook me up with her niece. I think it is great. I will need all the help I can get.
Our baptism on Sunday was nice. Our 15 year old investigator has postponed her baptismal date for a later date. Her parents are a little sketchy and so we are working with them. The other person has their baptism date set for the12 of May. So it is a great leave the area in good shape for those that follow.
I love you all and have to run.
Thanks for everything.
Miss you and see you soon.
Elder Drew
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home