Friday, April 13, 2007

Sprint to the Finish

So this week was good.
I think we will have a good one this week as well.
We visited with some less actives and I think that they will be coming to church this week - so that is great.
Stephanie’s baptismal date is set for the 12th of May. I think that it will be good but it might be tough because she smokes. So we have to break that addiction first.
The big pday activity did not go down. We might do it next week. Pres was out of town this week so we did not do it. We are trying for next week. So I don’t know.
We are still working with Alex. She is reading some philosophy books given to her by her mom. So I don’t know if the consent is there yet. But she is working on it. I am praying that it will happen.
I sent some boxes of my mission stuff home with some of the members in this ward. There is a lady that is moving to Sandy and was willing to take a few boxes for me. She left yesterday and she should get there this weekend. So if some lady about 25 years old or so comes with four boxes, they are from me. It saved me a lot of money to do it that way. She wants to hook me up with her sister. We will see. She is really cool. She reminds me of Crystal. We get along very well. So if they don’t get there or bring them by, do not worry about it. I have their numbers and it will be fine.
I can’t believe I am going in to my last full week. I feel so pressured. I am going crazy!!!!! I don’t know what to do with myself except work. I am so glad that I am on a mission. I never want to leave!!! I am so torn. I am feeling the bitter-sweet already. I can’t believe it.
I am so grateful for all of your support. I am way excited to see you! We went to the arch today and took tons of pics. Speaking of pics, I want to see all the pics from Dani’s prom and every thing. I can’t believe Dani is got her license that is crazy. I will not have the truck to come home to - if it is still there - because she will crash! jk
Good luck to Clarissa!
And I hope mom feels better.
About the classes at the U, I think that I will talk to them today and we will see what I need to do right now. I think I have a good idea of what I want to take but I do not know what general requirements I still need to meet. So I will talk to them about that.
Thanks again
Love Drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home