Now Completed
I have been given much grief about the length of time in between posts on this blog. But what is remarkable is that a little less than six months ago when I posted last I signaled the ground breaking of a new type of power plant. Yesterday they cut the ribbon on this plant. To build a power plant in less than six months is unheard of in the power industry. It has been a very busy six months that have left me little time to blog - for that I apologize.
I appreciate the patience of my family.
Hopefully you won't have to wait another six months for the next blog.
I will post more links to news stories this weekend as more of the stories are completed.
Here is a link to see a few pictures for the cold day of cutting ribbons yesterday.
http://picasaweb.google.com/bensontrent/GeothermalPowerPlantRibbonCuttingCeremonyThermoUtah?authkey=xh4NtEYtKN8#
I appreciate the patience of my family.
Hopefully you won't have to wait another six months for the next blog.
I will post more links to news stories this weekend as more of the stories are completed.
Here is a link to see a few pictures for the cold day of cutting ribbons yesterday.
http://picasaweb.google.com/bensontrent/GeothermalPowerPlantRibbonCuttingCeremonyThermoUtah?authkey=xh4NtEYtKN8#
1 Comments:
Great Pictures !! Our local TV station and channel 2 in SLC both did a good job of reporting and showing the cold day. Very Impressed with the project!!
Post a Comment
<< Home