Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Grandpa


I am so lucky to have this guy for my kids' Grandpa! I LOVE having my Dad working so close to us! Dad was able to come give me a blessing minutes before I was wheeled off to the c-section (a.k.a. the scariest moment of my life!). It was a relief to see him pull in the parking lot and run up to see me! Dad was able to come visit me in the hospital and bring me flowers and a milk shake, plus a visit! Do Dads get any better than that?! Yes, mine does! He came by to visit at the end of a nursing session yesterday, and got the FIRST grandparent picture! (Although my Mom and Josh's parents have all visited, I have not managed to capture their first moments with the babies yet!) Dad got to hold Jace for a few minutes! In the elevator on the way out, Dad said, "Isn't holding a baby great?! I think everyone should hold a baby in their life!" I am glad that my Dad takes time out of his busy schedule to visit his grandkids! Thanks Dad! You are the greatest! I love you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Looking good for a young grandpa!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jack and Charlene said...

We Love the picture and the quotes touched our heart strings.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

LOVE this picture :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

Thanks for setting the example for us Richard...love this pic...Crystal, great sentiments!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

When I had Emma in Provo, Richard came to visit us (and Robyn!) and they brought me a milkshake and flowers and they were so sweet! Richard held my new baby and made me feel so special. What a wonderful grandpa and grandma for your babies!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home